Re: CARTOON SOURCE

Henry K Mattoon (hkm@crl.com)
Wed, 15 Nov 1995 12:06:20 -0800 (PST)

I agree! Whole Toon is a great source. (Yes, they're still around.) Lots of
great material, good quality dubs, many obscure titles that are hard to
find. They moved a couple of years ago. Their current address is:

Whole Tune Access
P.O. Box 369
Issaquah, WA 98027-0369
206.391.8747 (voice; M-F 9am-6pm, Pacific time)
.9064 (fax)

Their catalog is a great resource.

Best,

Henry Mattoon