Re: CARTOON SOURCE

McManus (smcmanu@suffolk.lib.ny.us)
Mon, 13 Nov 1995 09:16:27 -0500 (EST)

I don't know if these folks are still around, but there used to be a
company called: Whole Cartoon Access
Box 1604
4739 University Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105
(206) 391-8747
They published a catalog called the Whole Toon Catalog that had three
Pink Panther videos containing 9 cartoons each and two other titles.
Ionly saw one Popeye title 3 shorts, 54 min., and a 1983 feature length
Mighty Mouse. (all in old 1989 catalog) good luck!
Sue McManus
The Smithtown Library
Smithtown NY 11787