Re: Public Performance writings/Video Librarian

Randy Pitman (rpitman@linknet.kitsap.lib.wa.us)
Sat, 11 Nov 1995 09:04:25 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 10 Nov 1995, deg farrelly wrote:

> I would very much like to receive a copy of your article and editorial
> on the public performance issue.
>
> Also, could you include and/or post to VideoLib, information on
> subscribing to "Video Librarian"?
>
> Is a sample issue available? I am seeking a replacement for "Video
> Rating Guide for Librarians."

deg,

Will send the MPLC articles asap. As for info about Video Librarian
subscriptions: VL is a bi-monthly magazine that reviews about 200 titles
per issue (100 full-length reviews, 50 mini-reviews of popular new
releases, and about 60 video movie capsule reviews--with emphasis on
foreign and independent releases). We also talk about tech trends, vendor
issues, PPR, etc. Annual subscriptions are $47 (we're a little less
expensive than VRGL was). Sample issues are free.

Randy Pitman
Editor
Video Librarian
P.O. Box 2725