Video labels

deg farrelly (ICDEG@asuvm.inre.asu.edu)
Fri, 10 Nov 1995 22:48:53 -0700 (MST)

Beth Traylor writes:

>We are looking for a computer program that can print out
>videotape labels. The company carries the videotape label stock as
>well.

Avery (the big label company) produces a software designed to work
with their label layouts.

Also, FileMaker Pro (a Claris database) has preformatted layouts that
work with a number of Avery labels, including their video labels.

The advantage of working with database software package over label
software, is that the database can do so many other things.
But, of course, you will pay more for the database software.

Hope this information helps.

|:^}

deg farrelly, Media Librarian
Arizona State University West E-Mail: deg@asu.edu
4701 West Thunderbird Road Phone: 602.543.8522
Phoenix, Arizona 85069-7100 Fax: 602.543.8521