Re: video search

M.A. Dew (mdew@mail.smu.edu)
07 Nov 1995 16:23:38 -0600

Rhonda,
Don't know anything about a BBC production, but our head of Russian
Languages and Literatures swears by the Sergei Bondarchuk production
of W & P that is 6.5 hrs. long on 3 videocassettes. A newly English
subtitled version has just been released and both Facets and PBS are
distributing it. (Facets for $99.95 and PBS for 79.995 - go figure)

-Margaret Dew
Southern Methodist University
Center for Media and Instructional Technology
Dallas, Texas
<mdew@post.smu.edu>

"What does not kill us makes us stranger."
-Trevir Goodchild