Re: damaged videos

Kathleen Fitzhugh (kfitzhug@library.berkeley.edu)
Mon, 6 Nov 1995 10:54:37 -0800 (PST)

Hi Ellen; a possible culprit may be a sensitizing/desensitizing machine
used for tattletapes. Perhaps Circulation staff are running the tapes
through one of these devices. I ran a test tape through one once and
the video ended up looking much like what you describe.

Kathleen Fitzhugh
Media Resources Center
Moffitt Library - UC Berkeley