Re: catalogs on computer disks

California Newsreel (newsreel@ix.netcom.com)
Thu, 2 Nov 1995 10:47:45 -0800

Beth Traylor of the Golda Meir Library wrote:

>We are looking to set up one of our office computers with
>University and Company Vendor Film and Video Catalogs.
>Are there any other computer disk catalogs available from
>Universities or Vendors that rent film and videos?
------------

We can send you catalogs of our recent African American Perspectives,
Library of African Cinema and most of our other collections on disk --
either ASCII, Wordperfect 5.1, Wordperfect for Windows 5.2, or Word.
We can also send the catalogs by E-mail, using either ASCII or as an
attached file (wordperfect for windows). Just let me know if / how
you'd like to proceed.

Best wishes,

Steve Guy

-