Re: film or video rentals

County of LA - Lancaster (liblanc2@CERF.NET)
Wed, 1 Nov 1995 11:44:56 -0800 (PST)

Hi Elizabeth, Thank you for the information. I like to have your catalog of
videos and 16mm films. I am interested in public performance rights. I
am showing to the public as a fund raising project for our new library.I
will be waiting for the catalog. thanks
My address is County of Los Angeles Public Library. 1150 West Ave J.
Lancaster CA 93534. Tel: 805-948-5039.

Sarala Blair
|Lancaster Library, CA
805 948 5039