Re: Storm Waves

Susan Weber (sweber@langara.bc.ca)
Tue, 31 Oct 1995 09:21:53 -0800 (PST)

I don't know about the McGraw Hill production of Waves, but I could
suggest a substitite.
There is a series called OCEANOGRAPHY. It has 9 parts, with one
specifically called "Waves" which cites the "Waves across the
Pacific" experiment of Walter Munk. length: 25 min, 1989.

The producer of the series is BBC and Open University, but U.S.
distributor should be through Coronet/MTI.
Since I buy those in Canada from a different source than you would,
try your Coronet distributor.

Good luck.
Susan Weber, Media Librarian
Advanced Education Media Acquisitions Centre (AEMAC)
Langara College - Library Voice: (604) 323-5533
Vancouver, B.C. CANADA email: Sweber@langara.bc.ca

~~~~~~ When nothing is certain, anything is possible. ~~~~~~~~