RE: Liquid Sky

Helen Taylor (htaylor@slcpl.slcpl.lib.ut.us)
Tue, 24 Oct 1995 13:51:39 -0600 (MDT)

FYI* I checked with our ILL person because I had understood that it was
part of the ILL agreement not to request video. He said that the
agreement has been updated. It is now up to individual libraries to
decide if they want to circulate audio visual materials. So, there may
be libriaries out there who will. It is certainly worth a try.

Helen Taylor
Salt Lake City Public Library