(Fwd) Error Condition Re: Re: Thanx for "All Orientals Look Al

Kay Cooper (kcooper@mail.cee.umn.edu)
Mon, 23 Oct 1995 14:29:17 +0000

- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 1995 21:27:40 -0700
From: deg farrelly <ICDEG@asuvm.inre.asu.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Thanx for "All Orientals Look Alike"

My apologies for my delay in sending thanx.

Many, many thanx to all who responded to my request for
information on the title: All Asians Look Alike.

As you indicated, the correct title is All Orientals Look Alike,
and yes, the distributor is CrossCurrent Media.

My sincere appreciation for the help of my net colleagues. I owe
you one.

|:^}

deg farrelly, Media Librarian
Arizona State University West E-Mail: deg@asu.edu
4701 West Thunderbird Road Phone: 602.543.8522
Phoenix, Arizona 85069-7100 Fax: 602.543.8521

deg--

I am curious as to evaluation of this title--the purchase price seems
high when the title is only 90 seconds long! However, it might be
worth it if it is a fantastic icebreaker. I'd love to hear about the
content!

Thanks!