Re: Video Librarian on CD-ROM

Video Librarian (vidlib@kendaco.telebyte.com)
Fri, 13 Oct 1995 11:03:24 -0700 (PDT)

Kristine,

As far as I know the VRG demise is, as you say, a "done deal." I've
noticed other posts confirming this. As for "Video Librarian" on CD-ROM,
I'll do some looking into it. Andrew Schlessinger at Library Video
Company and I have talked briefly about the possibility. It's just that,
administratively, the conversion would be a bear (most of the original
reviews are encoded with desktop publishing formatting which would have
have to be stripped out by either myself or the computer equivalent of an
archaeologist). Still, I'll think about it...

Randy Pitman

Editor
Video Librarian