Re: Video Rating Guide

Video Librarian (
Fri, 13 Oct 1995 10:39:16 -0700 (PDT)

I've talked to one other subscriber who already received a letter from
"Video Rating Guide for Libraries" about folding, so I assumed it was
general knowledge (I got a letter myself from ABC-CLIO a while ago). The
next issue--Fall, 1995--will be the last issue. Sorry to be the bearer of
bad tidings. As I said in my post to Kristine, I think it's a sad
reflection of the lack of commitment to the video medium by a large part
of the library populace.