Current contact info. for M/W/F Video Club

Suzanne Risley (suzanne.risley@mail.trincoll.edu)
Thu, 12 Oct 1995 13:58:49 -0400

Would anyone on the list be able to confirm the current address for the
Monday/Wednesday/Friday Video Club that I listed in my recent Modern Dance
Resources posting? As you will see from the message I received (below), the
contact information I gave is not correct, as follows:

>Monday/Wednesday/Friday Video Club (for performance art)
>123 Scribner Ave.
>Staten Island, NY 10301-2317
>(212) 219-0765

Many thanks in advance for any leads!

Suzanne Risley

>Date: Wed, 11 Oct 1995 13:19:34 -0400
>To: suzanne.risley@mail.trincoll.edu
>From: PicPal@ix.netcom.com (The Picture Palace)
>Subject: Dance List
>
>A short time ago you posted a list of dist. for dance videos. I have been
>trying to find M/W/F video club for ages. Your address and phone was later
>than the one I had in Manhatthan but is not the right one anymore. Any
>chance you have a source with a newer one.
>Thanks in advance,
>Steven Kramer
Kearny, NJ 07032.