Re: Videos in the Classroom

Video Librarian (vidlib@kendaco.telebyte.com)
Fri, 6 Oct 1995 13:37:29 -0700 (PDT)

Jessica,

I agree that people can (and probably do) abuse the face-to-face teaching
exemption. The "Pooh" title, however, struck me as legit since Disney's
educational arm was selling "Pooh" titles to schools a few years back for
hundreds of dollars each. For that kind of money, I assume they had some
educational value.

Randy Pitman

Editor
Video Librarian