Re: Videos in the Classroom

Video Librarian (vidlib@kendaco.telebyte.com)
Thu, 5 Oct 1995 16:06:12 -0700 (PDT)

Tony,

As far as I know the issue isn't one of ownership, but one of legal
copies. If the copy of the video is a legal copy, it doesn't matter where
it came from, in reference to a school showing (as long as
the other criteria of the face-to-face teaching exemption are met).

Randy Pitman

Editor
Video Librarian