Re: Thoreau

Video Librarian (vidlib@kendaco.telebyte.com)
Fri, 22 Sep 1995 12:21:42 -0700 (PDT)

We reviewed a really nice program called "Thoreau's Walden: A Video
Portrait" in March, 1992. Although the emphasis is on "Walden," much of
Thoreau's philosophy in general comes through. At the time, the program
cost $69.95 (maybe the price has gone down). It was available from the
producer: Photovision, 7 Minola Rd., Lexington, MA 02173.

Randy Pitman

Editor
Video Librarian