Re: Last Emperor

Video Librarian (vidlib@kendaco.telebyte.com)
Wed, 20 Sep 1995 14:43:48 -0700 (PDT)

Judie,

I just looked at a mailer from Midwest Tape Exchange, and "The Last
Emperor" is listed on their $9.95 Used Tape Blowout ad. The number is
800-875-2785. Since I review feature films, I tried to call a few of my
contacts today to find out who has the rights and if there's a re-release
in the near future. So far, no luck. Will let you know if I find out more.

Randy Pitman

Editor
Video Librarian