Re: [Videolib] Laser Disks...

From: Baky, John <baky@lasalle.edu>
Date: Mon Dec 21 2009 - 13:59:30 PST

We own the largest collection in the world of films about the Vietnam War. Part of that collection is about 200 laser disks. We would take any titles that in way are connected to the war - commercial, Hollywood, documentary, anything.

John Baky
Director of Libraries
Connelly Library
La Salle University