Re: [Videolib] Institutional Version of Film Pane Amaro/Bitter Bread

From: McKenzie, Rue <rmckenzie@lib.usf.edu>
Date: Mon Dec 21 2009 - 12:16:30 PST

Oh, me too. That would be so great. But I just ran into the need to pay an additional $100-$300 for the streaming rights out of Blackboard for a DVD purchased at the $200 institutional price. I didn't expect anything different, but did hope just a little. I do think some distributors are really looking at this, which would make life so much better in my shoes these days.