Re: [Videolib] Institutional Version of Film Pane Amaro/Bitter Bread

From: McKenzie, Rue <rmckenzie@lib.usf.edu>
Date: Mon Dec 21 2009 - 12:09:04 PST

I just received this e-mail as well. I really thought we could use the home video for face to face instruction or individual viewings under fair use. I typically will purchase the institutional version, but didn't realize there were two versions of this film anyway.

I've never received anything like this before. I kinda want to put my hands on my hips...

Rue
Rue McKenzie
Coordinator of Media Collections
Academic Resources
University of South Florida, Tampa Library
813-974-6342
"An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't."--Anatole France