[Videolib] Looking for a film on vhs/dvd

From: Jean Reese <jreese@mtsu.edu>
Date: Mon Dec 21 2009 - 11:19:51 PST

Good Afternoon,

A faculty member is interested in locating a copy of Sam and Me directed by Deepa Mehta. I have looked everywhere, but as far as I can tell, this title never made it to dvd or vhs. If anyone knows a source for it, I'd appreciate appreciate hearing what it is.

Thanks.

Jean Reese

Jean Reese
Instructional Media Resources