Re: [Videolib] Institutional Version of Film Pane Amaro/Bitter Bread

From: Sarah E. McCleskey <Sarah.E.McCleskey@hofstra.edu>
Date: Mon Dec 21 2009 - 11:20:03 PST

I usually buy institutional versions too, but really, seriously?? Cannot *legally* be used for classroom or *library* use?? Says who? Because I think the copyright laws of the US would beg to differ.

Sarah E. McCleskey
Head of Access Services
 Acting Director, FIlm and Media Library
112 Axinn Library, 123 Hofstra University
Hempstead, NY 11549-1230
516-463-5076
Sarah.E.McCleskey@hofstra.edu