[Videolib] FW: Institutional Version of Film Pane Amaro/Bitter Bread

From: Chris McNevins <Chris.McNevins@uconn.edu>
Date: Mon Dec 21 2009 - 10:59:37 PST

Comments, anyone?? I'll probably break down and purchase it at the
institutional use price, but really--CANNOT be LEGALLY utilized
for....classroom use???

Dear Ms. McNevins,

We have been notified by Amazon that your institution has purchased on
November 9, 2009 a copy of the Home Video version of our documentary
film, "PANE AMARO/BITTER BREAD". We want to inform you that the Home
Video version cannot legally be utilized for library use, classroom use
or public screenings. There is an Institutional Use version of "PANE
AMARO/BITTER BREAD" that is legally authorized for these purposes. The
Institutional Version of our film is available through Amazon or through
us for $174.95 plus shipping and handling. We look forward to hearing
from you and we thank you for your interest in our film.

Chris McNevins | ACQUISITIONS COORDINATOR
UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT | HOMER BABBIDGE LIBRARY
369 Fairfield Way Unit 2005AM | Storrs, CT 06269-2005 USA
PH: 860-486-3842 | FX: 860-486-6493 | EMAIL: chris.mcnevins@uconn.edu
<mailto:chris.mcnevins@uconn.edu>

I did a picture in England one winter and it was so cold, I almost got
married. --Shelley Winters