Re: [Videolib] assistance in securing streaming rights

From: Peter Cohn <pccohn@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Dec 21 2009 - 06:50:26 PST

It's exciting to hear that demand from professors is growing. New Day
Digital (http://www.newdaydigital.com) offers 90 independent social
issue documentaries, and
is growing quickly. We offer both "On Demand" streams that can be
ordered instantly as well as institutional licensing of individual
films, groups of films, or the entire
collection.