Re: [Videolib] assistance in securing streaming rights

From: Doug Humphrey <Doug.Humphrey@films.com>
Date: Mon Dec 21 2009 - 05:04:01 PST

Films Media Group also has such a service, offering some 60,000
curriculum-focused segments streamed from our Films On Demand portal. We
couldn't agree more with Cameron that, for many, this is the simplest
and most cost-effective way of meeting day-to-day instructional video
needs in the digital era. http://ffh.films.com/digitallanding.aspx

No solution is best for everyone, of course, so we continue to offer a
la carte digital licensing of most videos in our archive - streamed from
our servers or hosted locally by the institution.

Doug Humphrey

Films Media Group