Re: [Videolib] Long Winter's Nap...

From: Jana Atkins <JAtkins3@uco.edu>
Date: Fri Dec 18 2009 - 13:56:54 PST

And here I was about to warn you Jessica was still lurking...

I'm gone too. Be back on the 4th. I'm going to assume Gary's nice, long vacation is part furlough. Any longer and there would be no keys to be had anymore.

Hope everyone has a great holiday. Whichever one it is you're celebrating this time of year.

Jana