Re: [Videolib] Rights holder for NOVA- Fragile Mountain (1982)

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Dec 18 2009 - 12:15:25 PST

Well this kind of thing annoys me a little. If PBS/WGBH were at one
time the rights holder/distributor THEY should give you follow up
information This kind of thing should be in their data base and
someone there certainly keeps the stuff around . I grant you it is a
pain in the neck but I think they should give you info on from whom
the obtained the rights. It is possible that won't help but it is by
far your best way to find out.