[Videolib] Rights holder for NOVA- Fragile Mountain (1982)

From: Tammy Ravas <tammy.ravas@mso.umt.edu>
Date: Fri Dec 18 2009 - 09:22:44 PST

Hello again Collective Wisdom!

I'm seeking the rights holder(s) for NOVA Fragile Mountain from 1982. I've
already inquired of PBS and WGBH and they no longer hold the distribution
rights to this film.

Would anyone else be able to point me in a different direction here?

Thanks so much in advance!

Best wishes,

--
Tammy Ravas
Visual and Performing Arts Librarian and Media Coordinator