Re: [Videolib] assistance in securing streaming rights

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Dec 17 2009 - 20:16:22 PST

I am afraid it is never going to be that simple. Thousands probably
tens of thousands of rights holders and all with different set ups &
contracts for streaming. You pretty much have to go title by title.
Obviously there are some large collections out there but you pretty
much have to start with whomever you got the title from originally if
you have it or of course who has it now. Most but not all studio
feature films are reasonably straightforward but I am guessing you
mean more non-fiction titles.
Best advice is that if you can't figure out who owns the rights, post
the title here and ask for help

Good Luck

Jessica