[Videolib] Long Winter's Nap...

From: <ghandman@library.berkeley.edu>
Date: Thu Dec 17 2009 - 16:35:13 PST

Hi all

I'm outta here after today (December 17); to return on January 7, 2010
(hopefully with a better attitude...)

Just wanted to wish you all a superb and restful holiday season and hopes
for a new year that's a damn sight saner, more peaceful, and less fiscally
dire than the one we're about to leave.

Thanks for continuing to make this list interesting and lively... Play
nice while I'm away.

Cheers!

Gary

UC Berkeley