Re: [Videolib] Stymied trying to find Kartes Video

From: Deg Farrelly <deg.farrelly@asu.edu>
Date: Wed Dec 16 2009 - 21:37:25 PST

Thank you Allen!

Fortunately, someone else sent me a link to what appears to be the same title distributed by Educational Video Network (a company I never think of using!)

This list and its members are GREAT!

-deg

--
deg farrelly, Associate Librarian
Arizona State University at the West campus
Allen Dohra wrote:
<Kartes does not exist.  Kartes was purchased by Barr in an asset sale while in bankruptcy.  Barr closed shop some years later.  I don't recall that title being part of what Barr purchased.>