Re: [Videolib] Preservation/storage question

From: Dennis Doros <milefilms@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Dec 16 2009 - 16:27:34 PST

http://www.amianet.org/participate/listserv.php

Directions for Subscribing to AMIA-L
There are two methods for subscribing to AMIA-L

1. Send an e-mail message to:

LISTSERV@LSV.UKY.EDU <listserv@lsv.uky.edu>

Leave the subject line empty. The first and only line in the body of the
message should read:

Subscribe AMIA-L <your name>

You will receive an automatic response and further instructions. Please
allow 24 hours for all changes or additions to become active.

2. With AMIA-L's new Web interface, it is also possible to start the
subscription process through your Web browser. Go to:

http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/amia-l.html

Click on the link "Join or leave the list (or change settings)" and follow
the instructions from there. Please allow 24 hours for all changes or
additions to become active.

Questions: Please contact the AMIA-L List Administrators at
AMIA-L-request@LSV.UKY.EDU with any questions or problems you might have.

Dennis

--
Best,