[Videolib] Stymied trying to find Kartes Video Communication

From: Deg Farrelly <deg.farrelly@asu.edu>
Date: Tue Dec 15 2009 - 18:49:50 PST

I'm stuck trying to find a contact for Kartes Video Communication (Home video) for a replacement copy of "Germany - Dada: An Alphabet of German Dadaism"

I see that there is a a connection with Barr films in the 1990s, but I understand that Barr films is gone. Does Kartes still exist? Contact info?

Many thanx for any help you can provide.

-deg

--
deg farrelly, Associate Librarian
Arizona State University at the West campus