Re: [Videolib] theatrical/vaudeville/early film footage in public domain

From: Tatar, Becky <bltata@aurora.lib.il.us>
Date: Tue Dec 15 2009 - 09:15:35 PST

What about the Library of Congress site, with video, which I can't
remember at this time, even looking at the site! Maybe in the digital
collections section?

Becky Tatar
Periodicals/Audiovisuals
Aurora Public Library
1 E. Benton Street
Aurora, IL 60505
Phone: 630-264-4100
FAX: 630-896-3209
bltata@aurora.lib.il.us
www.aurora.lib.il.us

> Can anyone suggest material featuring early theatrical or vaudeville
> performers, or early motion picture footage that is in the public
> domain and thus might be appropriate for projecting on an LED screen?
> Thank you, collective wisdom!
>
> Maureen Tripp
> Media Librarian
> Iwasaki Library