Re: [Videolib] Docuseek?

From: Jonathan Miller <jmiller@icarusfilms.com>
Date: Mon Dec 14 2009 - 14:37:36 PST

Dear Vicki

It's great to learn that you find DocuSeek useful! I am sorry for the delay
then in responding to your inquiry.

However, I am pleased to tell you that we have now (this past weekend in
fact) re freshed the DocuSeek database with all the new titles we have been
notificed about/ provided the meta data for from the participating
distributors.

Please, take a look and see if it seems more up-to-date and useful for you.
It should be!

Thanks again.

Sincerely,

Jonathan Miller

For those who don't know, Docuseek is a search site for independent
documentary, social issue, and educational videos available in the U.S. and
Canada. Docuseek allows you to simultaneously search eight leading film
distributors' complete collections of over 3,200 titles, representing the
highest quality documentary and instructional media, films and videos
available.

Here is the URL: www.DocuSeek.com

Jonathan Miller
President