Re: [Videolib] Blu-ray versus Standard DVD

From: Kim Crowley <kcrowley@flathead.mt.gov>
Date: Mon Dec 14 2009 - 10:51:27 PST

We are not purchasing Blu-ray at this time, though some libraries in our consortium are doing so. To my knowledge we haven't had any customers ask for them specifically.
kc

Kim Crowley, Director
Flathead County Library System phone: 406.758.5826
247 First Avenue East fax: 406.758.5868
Kalispell, MT. 59901-4598
kcrowley@flathead.mt.gov

read our blog @ http://flatheadcountylibrary.blogspot.com/