Re: [Videolib] Blu-ray versus Standard DVD

From: Walt Lessun <waltl@gogebic.edu>
Date: Sun Dec 13 2009 - 07:55:47 PST

At Gogebic, our Dean of Business Services freed the library from having
to make that decision. He zeroed out our AV materials budget line...

We are, after all, Pure Michigan.

Walter Lessun, MSLS, MBA

Director

Alex D. Chisholm Library

Gogebic Community College

High Tech and Affordable: Your Superior Educational Choice

http://www.gogebic.edu/library

Ex ultione gaudium