Re: [Videolib] Blu-ray versus Standard DVD

From: GODIN, CHRISTINE <cgodin@alamo.edu>
Date: Sat Dec 12 2009 - 09:53:57 PST

If I were in a public library, I would certainly consider it for popular films but we probably won't go there. We are moving into more streaming video for educational use--Alexander Street, FMG, primarily. We'll stick with regular DVDs as long as they can play on higher ed machines.

Christine Crowley Godin, M.A.
Dean of Learning Resources
Adjunct Instructor, Theatre
Northwest Vista College