Re: [Videolib] new web site design comment

From: Elizabeth Stanley <Elizabeth@bullfrogfilms.com>
Date: Fri Dec 11 2009 - 09:09:04 PST

Hello, Randal,

Thanks for your positive comments about the newly redesigned Bullfrog
Films web site. I see what you mean about the left side column of
subjects, the listing of
all the MAIN subjects we feature. As you found, our listing of subject
areas for each particular film does fall "below the fold" on the right,
and below the listing of awards and festivals.
One hopes that, as librarians use the site frequently, this design
feature will become more intuitive, and scrolling down to see the
"Subjects" for each film will be easy
as pie! ( or pi) When you click on "Subjects" in the tool bar at the
top of the page, you will be amazed at the diversity and scope of the
collection.

http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/subjects.html

I'll pass your comments to President John Abrahall, Cher Woolley, our
web master, and Winnie Scherrer, VP Marketing. All were deeply involved
in the redesign.

Keep visiting our site, and sending us your comments. We welcome that!

Elizabeth Stanley
Bullfrog Films