[Videolib] For your holiday viewing pleasure

From: <ghandman@library.berkeley.edu>
Date: Wed Dec 09 2009 - 12:58:37 PST

Hi all

I've just cobbled together a list of titles in MRC which have been banned
for one reason or another over time. Amazing the amount of social,
political, and religious baggage that's been thrown onto the movies!

I've also updated our list of Pre-Code movies

Be sinful...enjoy!

UC Berkeley

--Francois Truffaut