Re: [Videolib] Good Sources for ordering international films

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Dec 09 2009 - 09:12:46 PST

I think Midwest Tape is highly regarded for one stop shopping. As a
rule most major wholesalers ( Baker & Taylor, Ingram etc) can get
pretty much any feature film legally released in the US but I have
heard Midwest Tape tends to offer better service to libraries though I
am sure librarians can speak for themselves.

Was this for programming though ? In that case you just go to each
rights holder and there are many beyond that list.