[Videolib] Docuseek?

From: Vicki Nesting <vnestin@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue Dec 08 2009 - 14:45:55 PST

Can anyone tell me the status of the Docuseek web site (www.docuseek.com)? Is it still being maintained? This was a great search tool for finding documentaries on social issues, but when I ran a couple searches recently, there were hardly any current (2008-09) releases included in the results.

Thanks in advance,
Vicki

Vicki Nesting
Assistant Director