Re: [Videolib] FW: streaming rights to features

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Dec 08 2009 - 09:27:34 PST

I would doubt they still exist. This is always going to be a problem.
Hundreds of thousands of films an perhaps tens of thousands of owners.
In this case even if you did find the rights holder I find it
unlikely they would agree to stream or give you material to do it. The
fact that is not out on DVD often indicates rights issues etc.