Re: [Videolib] FW: streaming rights to features

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Dec 08 2009 - 08:56:50 PST

I doubt you will find rights on BALLAD OF GREGORIO CORTEZ as it has
never been released on DVD.
LATIN KINGS OF COMEDY was released by Paramount so you can check with
Swank but they may not own streaming rights .

Streaming rights are similar to PPR rights and those can be a bitch to
track down on all but the obvious studio owned titles.

Good Luck