[Videolib] FW: streaming rights to features

From: Chris McNevins <Chris.McNevins@uconn.edu>
Date: Tue Dec 08 2009 - 08:08:24 PST

Yo, Collective Brain....

I got a request to find a distributor for STREAMING RIGHTS to the
following:

"The Latin Kings of Comedy"
"The Ballad of Gregorio Cortez"

I have no clue as to whether streaming rights exist for ANY feature
films. Does anyone out there know where I can start??

TIA....

Chris McNevins | ACQUISITIONS COORDINATOR
UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT | HOMER BABBIDGE LIBRARY
369 Fairfield Way Unit 2005AM | Storrs, CT 06269-2005 USA
PH: 860-486-3842 | FX: 860-486-6493 | EMAIL: chris.mcnevins@uconn.edu
<mailto:chris.mcnevins@uconn.edu>

I was reading a book...'the history of glue' - I couldn't put it down.
--Tim Vine