Re: [Videolib] A question for distributors - What advice would you give a young filmmaker about how to find a distributor?

From: Filmakers Library <info@filmakers.com>
Date: Mon Dec 07 2009 - 09:15:17 PST

hi Chris:
We ask that a filmakers of documentaries e-mail Filmakers Library
with a short summery of the contents including length and age level.
Then if it looks promising we ask for a screener. We'd be interested
hearing from the three producers you mention in your inquiry.
Regards,
Sue
Sue E. Oscar
Filmakers Library