Re: [Videolib] PPR Rights: The Lady Vanshies

From: <sspataro@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Fri Dec 04 2009 - 08:42:49 PST

New York
(CT, DC, DE, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT)
350 Vanderbilt Motor Parkway, Suite 108-C
Hauppauge, New York 11788-5122
Toll-free: 1-877-321-1301
Fax: 1-631-434-4730

Try this contact. Here is a link on how to search to see if an item is
still in copyright provided by the Library of congress
http://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ22.pdf

Lady Vanishes was released by Gainsborogh Pics in 1938. This film may be
out of copyright. Criterion has a good print, but I have seen this film
in dollar stores for sale from less than perfect distributors.

Steven Spataro
Head of Reference
Media Librarian
East Hampton Library