[Videolib] invitation to fundraiser sneak preview in Los Angeles

From: <rbc24@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat Nov 28 2009 - 12:27:24 PST

The recent and interesting discussion about prices and distribution
for independent documentary films has led me to invite any Los
Angeles area librarians to attend a fundraiser sneak preview of my
documentary Good Cat In Screenland. The funds will be used to help
pay for the completion and release of the film. If you are
interested please contact me directly for details. -- Richard

http://www.richardcohenfilms.com