Re: [Videolib] Looking for PPR on Derby (1971) and Roller Derby Girl (1949)

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Nov 24 2009 - 20:31:56 PST

If ROLLER DERBY GIRL was Republic than Paramount would own it. Swank would
license it but ONLY if it in fact had legal home video release on DVD which
seems unlikely. No studio nor Swank operating on their behalf will license a
film they have not released. TCM may have shown the film but a copy from
them is not going to help and if the prof made one I would not mention it.